Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Five Guys didn't fail me like most large chains :)

Well, since in the last post I just mentioned a great gourmet burger, I think I'll stick to the theme and talk about a little bit less expensive burger, but also delicious, that's at Five Guys.

I visited the Five Guys Burgers in Salinas last week and ate some free, fresh roasted peanuts while I waited for my extra large Burger and seasoned fries. I don't usually cover big chains, but Five Guys, in my opinion, is excellent and rivals In and Out, Sonic, The Habit and of course, Tommy's, as the only fast food hamburger chains worth visiting on the West Coast. There are a lot of Five Guys Burger joints opening up all around, including one in Santa Cruz that just opened last month, and they serve fresh (many local) ingredients (such as the fries), with zero cost add-ons for multiple toppings. My only complaint is not having a different cheese then the American cheese the burger came with, which I'm not so much a fan of. The Banana/chocolate shake I had to dip my fries in was also great.




For a reasonably priced, extra good hamburger fixed the way you like it and some gourmet fries and a shake, check out Five Guys the next time you see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment