Wednesday, January 23, 2019

MidiCi Neopolitan Pizza and Beer on Alvarado-It's about time!

Yesterday in Monterey, along Alvarado St., I went to a new Pizza restaurant called MidiCi Neapolitan Pizza.  It was fantastic.  I really liked everything about it from the friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere, to the great crust and toppings on the two pizzas I tried. 

It just opened up about three months ago, and the Manager Corwin met us with a welcoming smile and beer.  The restaurant is large and spacious, light and has several large T.V's to watch sports and have a brew and a pie.

The pizzas are priced right at between $12 and $14 and are hard to finish in a single sitting.  A great value in my opinion and really a good solid product, cooked right and with quality toppings to match.  They aren't paying me for this review, I swear, I just like the place :)



Well, I'll keep this one short and sweet. Until next time Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment