Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Best Restaurants of 2016 NO.1002-Sr. Grande's, Woodland Hills, CA


Best Restaurants of 2016  NO. 1002-Sr. Grande's, Woodland Hills, CA

Next in our Best Restaurant series for 2016 we stop in Los Angeles to talk about one of my all time favorite Fresh Mexican restaurants, Senor Grande's.  At first glance this is not such an eye catcher, located in an outdoor shopping center in Woodland Hills.  However, it's not the curbside appearance that brings you back but the delicious fresh food, friendly staff and immaculate facility. The freshly made salsa are among my favorites. My longtime lunchtime favorite is a chicken burrito, lots of salsa and chips, and maybe one to take home for a midnight snack.  (I actually have trouble choosing between the steak and chicken so I usually end up with one of each). This post wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention Clemente, the longtime Manager and someone whom I've had the pleasure to know for over 20 years, as our children have both grown up, eating at Senor Grandes.  A hit anytime for lunch or take-out.

www.senorgrandes.com

Watch for us on youtube at www.youtube.com/uradioshow


and on the web at www.greenisthenewgold.net

No comments:

Post a Comment